Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of India. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to some companies offering online registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much palaver.
While planning to register a business, it is generally a better idea to engage a reputed registration small business. These companies have seasoned experts that to complete your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the company registration. Below is the method followed to register a home based business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names with regards to your company. Give your names priority according to selecting. The registration entity will provide the name which is purchasable. The names you select must contain over two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for selected selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 5 hundred. If the applied name is available, very useful registered for you. In case of unavailability, you will have to apply for a different name.
3. Once common history is approved, you can do apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and thirty two. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association from your solicitors and all of them stamped with the correct stamp duty. Get them signed by on the two subscribers.
5. Pay the Limited Liability Partnerhsip Registration Online India fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the following documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a copy of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy of this letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation to the Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents through the night . verified, your organization will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate often is the date of your company signing up.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where also a small mistake may cost a lot of time and cash. Due to this reason, most of the people consider hiring companies’ house service providers. These companies have great skills and experience within doing such tasks, and they have discovered the right teams to execute each task. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser hard work. Look around you and choose a registration company to get those company incorporated quickly.